Rewards Terms and Conditions: Clause 22 updated on 01.03.2022. Due to an ongoing technical issue, Reward Points are only redeemable against products that do not include VAT.
The customer service order line and UK website at www.coffeetogo.co.uk (the “Website”) are operated by Nestle UK Ltd, “we”, “us” or “our” (company registration 51491) with registered office at 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA and VAT registration number GB 169562721.
By placing an order with us for any NESCAFÉ® or NESTLÉ® products either by phone or via the Website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”).
We have the right to amend these Conditions from time to time by posting a new dated version on this website. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you place an order, unless any change to such terms and conditions is required by law or government authority.
By placing an order through the customer service line and/or via this website you warrant and represent that you are legally capable of entering into a binding agreement and that you are over 18 years of age.
An order placed by you is an offer and is only binding on us when we accept it, at which point a contract between us will be formed and governed by these Conditions. If we accept your order, we will confirm such acceptance with you when we have received confirmation of your order and once payment has cleared if you are paying by credit card. If you are paying on account, we will email you with confirmation that your order has been accepted.
Bulk orders from trade or consumer groups will not be accepted without prior arrangement from Nestle UK Ltd.
When you register on this website, you must ensure that the mandatory registration information you provide is correct and complete. Please inform Nestle UK Ltd about changes of address or other modifications by updating your personal details on this website without delay.
When registering to use this website, you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password strictly confidential and not disclose it or share it with anyone. You are fully responsible for the use of your password and any orders placed under it, even without your knowledge. If you know or suspect that someone else knows or has used your password, you should notify Nestle UK Ltd immediately.
The NESCAFÉ and NESTLÉ products are available for sale at the sterling prices indicated on the web shop store, our website and printed materials. These prices exclude VAT and delivery. Prices are subject to change without notice. Nestlé UK Ltd reserves the right to modify its prices and delivery charges at any time and to cancel a contract in case of writing, printing or calculation errors. It is possible to take orders from the Republic of Ireland, payable in euros by calling our consumer services team on 0800 745845 and you will be invoiced by Nestlé Ireland.
Payments can be made by debit card or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) for all customers, when purchasing from our online store and when phoning our customer services team. When paying by credit card on our online store, we will not dispatch your order until we have received clear funds from your account. You will receive an invoice stating no funds are due for your tax purposes. When paying by credit card over the phone, you will also receive an invoice stating no funds are due for your tax purposes.
For orders placed by those who have an existing relationship with Nestlé UK Ltd as a Registered Customer, initially organised through a dedicated account manager or our consumer services team, payment can be made either by purchase order, credit card or debit card over the phone with our consumer services team only. For Registered Customers, payment will be due in 30 days from the date of invoice. If you would like to become a Registered Customer to be granted 30 day payment terms, please speak to the customer services team on 0800 745845.
We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you place the order, provided the address is within the UK.
Please note we do not deliver on bank / public holidays.
Please note we do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
Orders placed at the weekend will be processed on the next working day.
Products are subject to availability and prevailing market conditions. In the event of non-availability of any goods, this will be stated on the Website. From time to time delivery times may be impacted by external conditions beyond our control.
Where an order is accepted, we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that item/s is/are delivered within the time frame below:
Orders will be delivered in 2-3 working days from day order placed, after receipt of cleared funds, and subject to availability of stock.
For orders to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles, IOM and Channel Islands, deliveries will take up to approximately 8 working days.
Please note that when ordering the NESCAFÉ &GO® Coffee Machine will arrive separately to the free Point of Sale material provided with every machine and any additional Point of Sale material that is ordered.
Please note that when ordering the NESCAFÉ® Bean to Cup Starter Kit Bundle, the ingredients (NESCAFÉ® Selezione Whole Roasted Coffee Beans, NESTLÉ® Hot Chocolate Powder and NESTLÉ® Milano Skimmed Milk Powder) will arrive separately to the accessories (NESCAFÉ® Bean to Cup Coffee Lids AND NESCAFÉ® Bean to Cup Coffee Cups).
It is your responsibility to ensure you are available to receive the delivery. If someone is not available at the delivery address to receive the goods, a card with a contact number will be left for you to arrange with the courier an alternative drop off time. After two attempts the goods will be returned to us and you will be refunded the full value of the purchase, minus the delivery charge. From that point, if you still wish to receive your order, you will have to re-order via the customer service line.
Title in the item/s shall remain with us until we have received cleared payment for them. The risk in each item is passed when the goods are delivered to the address specified by you when you place the order.
You must inspect the goods and notify us within 14 days of delivery by phoning our customer services team on 0800 745 845. if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the goods. If the item you purchased is faulty we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights.
If you have received your NESCAFÉ &GO® machine and discover any sign of damage, please do not use the product. Please call our customer service line immediately on 0800 745 845. If we deem necessary, collection of the machine will be arranged and delivery of a replacement machine by Marco Beverages Systems Limited, the machine manufacturer.
A full refund or exchange will be provided on a NESCAFÉ &GO machine that is undamaged, is still in its original box and returned within 28 days of purchase. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the NESCAFÉ &GO machine in its box with a copy of your receipt. A refund will not be offered until the goods are received and checked and confirmed to be undamaged. We will send a cheque or refund to your account within 30 days of our confirmation that the goods are undamaged. The customer services team can be contacted on 0800 745 845 if you have any questions.
You may cancel your order at any time up to 7 days after you placed the order by calling our customer services team on 0800 745 845. If you decided to cancel your order after we have dispatched the machine to you, you will need to return it to us in an undamaged condition at your expense and we will send a cheque or refund within 30 days of receipt. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
The NESCAFÉ &GO machine warranty is 12 months from date of purchase.
If the NESCAFÉ &GO machine is still under the first year warranty and needs a repair, call our customer service line on 0800 745 845. Collection of the machine will be arranged by Marco Beverage Solutions Limited. Marco Beverage Solutions Limited will then test the machine for fault within 10 working days of receipt. In the event of the machine failing the fault test, we will dispatch a new machine to you. In the event of the machine passing the fault test and being deemed “not faulty” or failing the fault test as a result of a fault caused by misuse of the machine not in accordance with any relevant NESCAFÉ &GO guidance, Nestle UK Ltd reserves the right to retain the machine until you make clear payment to Marco Beverage Solutions Limited of £25 by credit card to cover the cost of returning the machine.
Save in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, to the extent permitted under law our liability shall be limited to the purchase price of the item in question. In no event shall Nestle UK Ltd be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any nature (even if the advent of such damage was known or could have been known by Nestle UK Ltd), capable of arising in connection with any NESCAFÉ &GO products, their use or sale.
All intellectual property rights in the product shown in our price lists shall remain at all times the property of Nestle UK Ltd, its ultimate holding company, any subsidiary of such ultimate holding company and/or any company wholly or partly owned directly or indirectly by such company. You shall acquire no rights in the product except as expressly provided in the Conditions. You agree that you will not alter or remove any trade mark or label or otherwise interfere with any intellectual property rights in the product and that the product will not be sold under or by reference to the trade marks designating them, after the original containers or packs have been opened.
To preserve the integrity of the NESTLE® brand and to ensure consumers receive the products they expect from a NESCAFE® machine, you shall stock the NESCAFE® &GO® machine only with the Nestle-brand product(s) specified or approved by Nestle. The obligation in this clause should not exceed 5 years. If you intend to stock the NESCAFE® &GO® machine with non-Nestle branded products after the expiry of either 5 years or a period previously agreed with us (whichever is the sooner), you shall provide us with at least 60 days notice before doing so and we reserve the right to remove and/or modify any Nestle branding associated with the machine at your expense.
Nestle UK Ltd will make every reasonable effort to fulfil its obligations. However, Nestle UK Ltd cannot be held responsible or liable for delays or failure to deliver caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Such circumstances include strikes, wars, natural catastrophes or any others that make impracticable or impossible the production, transportation or delivery of products.
In the event of delay, Nestle UK Ltd will perform its obligations as soon as reasonably possible, and it reserves the right to allocate any remaining product supply among customers in a fair and reasonable manner.
These Conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
By accepting these conditions, we each agree that The Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to sales under these Conditions.
1. All promotions hosted on NESCAFÉ COFFEE TO GO are only open to UK customers, (except when stated otherwise) aged 18 and over. Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. Offer ends at date and time indicated. Discounts cannot be claimed via any other channel/retailer other than that which has been indicated.
3. Maximum of one discounted offer per person/business. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend any participant found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by setting up multiple email accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
4. There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part to the stated offer, except in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
5. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate data entry, or for any faulty, failed or errors in electronic data transmissions.
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
d. Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of the discounted items.
e. Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
6. Conduct of entry: Entrants of the promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any applicant found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
7. The promocode cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotions.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
9. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
10. The decision of the Promoter in all matters connected to this draw is final and binding.
12. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
• Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
• Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website, or any combination thereof.
13. All normal internet connection charges associated with the use of the offer shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
14. If any of these clauses should be determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
15. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Professional UK, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA